NeXtime Arabic Temperature Humidity Outdoor Wall Clock, White, 35cm
Details and Features:
- Materials: Metal, Glass
- Glass Lens
- Silent sweep movement
- The NeXtime Arabic outdoor wall clock also features a thermometer and hygrometer on its dial
- This multi-functional weatherproof clock has extra rubber rings built in, to protect the delicate internal parts from water
- The thermometer shows both Celsius and Fahrenheit temperature readings and the hygrometer measures humidity as a %. Celsius temperature range of -40°C to 60°C. Fahrenheit temperature range -40°C to 140°F
- This wall clock has a brushed aluminium case that frames the white dial. The black numbers, minute markings and bold black and red hands make the time, temperature and humidity easy to read
- Dimensions: 35cm Wide x 35cm High x 5.2cm Deep
- Weight: 991g
- Batteries required: 1 x AA (not included)
- Packed in a lovely gift box
- 2 year warranty
👍 Free Shipping On All Orders Australia Wide
Free standard shipping delivery estimates from the time of placing your order
Melbourne and Sydney Metro: 1 - 3 days
Adelaide, Canberra and Brisbane Metro: 3 - 5 days
Perth, Tasmania, Darwin, NSW Country, VIC Country, SA Country: 5 - 10 days
QLD Country, WA Country, NT Country: 8 - 12 days
We do not ship outside of Australia
A great online shopping experience
Oh Clocks provides a seamless online shopping experience. You will receive an order confirmation email immediately after making your purchase.
As soon as your order is booked for pick up, you will receive a shipment confirmation email including a link to your live tracking page. Emails are sent at every major step of the delivery (In Transit, Out For Delivery, Completed).
Not going to be home? We've got you covered
No worries, our Cart page gives you the option to "Leave a card" which tells the courier to leave a note (and a notification by email) letting you know from which nearby pick up point you can pick up your order at your convenience.
Or you can "Authorise courier to leave parcel" and specify where you want it left.
Your shipment is guaranteed
With Priority Shipping Protection, Oh Clocks shipments are insured door to door and are risk free to our customers. In the unlikely event of a problem with your delivery, simply contact us via email email@example.com, live chat (bottom right of any page on our website) or phone 1300 799 574 and we will make it right ASAP. For more information see our Shipping & Returns page
Change of mind? Easy Returns
Our goal is for you to love your new clock, but if for any reason you’re not happy with your purchase we will take it back within 30 days. We want you to shop for your clock with the knowledge that our Easy Returns policy has got your back.
To request a refund or exchange, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of your delivery date and we will happily take it back. We do not cover postage costs for returns and we do recommend our customers use registered insured post for their protection.
You can choose between an exchange (free shipping as always to you) or a full refund made to your original payment method. Exchanges are shipped and refunds are processed once the clock makes it back to us in original condition. If you choose an exchange and the new clock is of lesser value we will refund the difference and if more expensive you'll be able to easily pay the difference online.
To be eligible for Easy Returns, the clock and packaging must make it back to us in their original brand new condition. We can not accept change of mind returns on clocks which are damaged.
- Trade/Business orders, and orders of multiple items will be handled on a case by case basis.
- Accepted returns of trade/business and bulk orders will be refunded minus:
1. Our cost of shipping the order to you
2. Any payment processor/credit card fees incurred if you paid via a method other than bank transfer.
Bear in mind you are always covered by Warranty for defects. Check below for details on Warranty.
Please contact us before returning any items.
All of our clocks come with at least 1 year warranty, with some products & brands offering 2 or even 5 years. Check the product page for specific warranty periods. If you believe that your clock is defective for any reason please email us at email@example.com or phone 1300 799 574 or live chat (bottom right of any page on our website) and we will happily help you with the issue and replace the item if necessary.
Please contact us before returning any items.
Damaged in transit
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive. If you notice significant damage to the item or packaging please take clear photos or video showing the damage, refuse to accept delivery and contact us ASAP.
If you notice damage after delivery, please immediately send clear photos of the damage to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can make an insurance claim and look after you with a replacement at no cost to you. It is important you notify us and send photos within 2 days (preferably same day) of delivery.