Checkmate Brycen Multifunction Digital Alarm Clock, Black, 11cm
Upping the alarm game with a masculine, minimalist look is the Brycen Multifunction Digital Alarm Clock in a sleek black colour that's super versatile for any colour palette you have on your sheets or room. This timepiece measures 11cm, making sure it doesn't take much of your bedside table, and comes packed with features including indoor temperature and date displays, timer mode, and a light sensor (which you can turn on or off--depending how you want it at night). Squint your eyes no longer with it's clear, easy to read numbers. As if those are not enough, you can choose from 6 melodies and 2 beep styles for the alarm sound, leaving you some room to add some personality as well.
Details and Features:
- Materials: Plastic
- Digital (silent)
- Clear easy to read numbers
- Sleek modern case
- Indoor temperature display in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Month, date and day of the week display
- Day of the week languages in English, Norwegian, Portugeuse, Spanish, Italian, Dutch and French
- 12hr AM PM and 24hr time formats
- Alarm and snooze function to get you going in the mornings
- Timer mode. Can count down from up to 24hrs
- Built in light sensor. Just turn on the light sensor button and a soft backlight will turn on automatically at night and with slight movement / noise.
- Don't want an auto light sensing backlight? No worries just turn that off. You can light up the screen when you want by touching the large snooze/light button on the top
- Alarm has the choice of 6 melodies and 2 beep styles
- There are three different modes of info you can see on the top right panel. 1. The month and date. 2. The next alarm time. 3. See the time from 16 major cities/timezones around the world. You can also press the SET key to set your main clock to any of these timezones
- Note: All key presses make a sound
- Main numbers are 2.5cm high
- Dimensions: 10.5cm Wide x 5.5cm High x 4.3cm Deep
- Weight: 280g
- Batteries required: 2 x AAA (not included)
- 1 year warranty
👍 Free Shipping On All Orders Australia Wide
Free standard shipping delivery estimates from the time of placing your order
Melbourne and Sydney Metro: 1 - 3 days
Adelaide, Canberra and Brisbane Metro: 3 - 5 days
Perth, Tasmania, Darwin, NSW Country, VIC Country, SA Country: 5 - 10 days
QLD Country, WA Country, NT Country: 8 - 12 days
We do not ship outside of Australia
A great online shopping experience
Oh Clocks provides a seamless online shopping experience. You will receive an order confirmation email immediately after making your purchase.
As soon as your order is booked for pick up, you will receive a shipment confirmation email including a link to your live tracking page. Emails are sent at every major step of the delivery (In Transit, Out For Delivery, Completed).
Not going to be home? We've got you covered
Once you add a product to your shopping cart, on the cart dropdown you can tick the Authority To Leave checkbox for the driver to leave your item if you're not home. You can also leave a short note to specify where you'd like it left.
If you leave all that blank, by default if you're not home the driver will leave a note (and a notification by email) with details to collect from a nearby pick up point at your convenience.
Your shipment is guaranteed
Oh Clocks shipments are insured door to door and are risk free to our customers. In the unlikely event of a problem with your delivery, simply contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org, live chat (bottom right of any page on our website) or phone 1300 799 574 and we will make it right ASAP. For more information see our Shipping & Returns page
Change of mind? Easy Returns
Extended Christmas Returns: Our normal 30 day change of mind return policy is below, but we know a lot of customers are buying gifts which won't be opened until Christmas day.
That's why we will extend our returns period to January 31st 2022 for any item bought from November 15th 2021 all the way up to December 31st 2021.
Our goal is for you to love your new clock, but if for any reason you’re not happy with your purchase we will take it back within 30 days. We want you to shop for your clock with the knowledge that our Easy Returns policy has got your back.
To request a refund or exchange, simply email us at email@example.com within 30 days of your delivery date and we will happily take it back. We do not cover postage costs for returns and we do recommend our customers use registered insured post for their protection.
You can choose between an exchange (free shipping as always to you) or a full refund made to your original payment method. Exchanges are shipped and refunds are processed once the clock makes it back to us in original condition. If you choose an exchange and the new clock is of lesser value we will refund the difference and if more expensive you'll be able to easily pay the difference online.
To be eligible for Easy Returns, the clock and packaging must make it back to us in their original brand new condition. We can not accept change of mind returns on clocks which are damaged.
- Trade/Business orders, and orders of multiple items will be handled on a case by case basis.
- Accepted returns of trade/business and bulk orders will be refunded minus:
1. Our cost of shipping the order to you
2. Any payment processor/credit card fees incurred if you paid via a method other than bank transfer.
Bear in mind you are always covered by Warranty for defects. Check below for details on Warranty.
Please contact us before returning any items.
All of our clocks come with at least 1 year warranty, with some products & brands offering 2 or even 5 years. Check the product page for specific warranty periods. If you believe that your clock is defective for any reason please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1300 799 574 or live chat (bottom right of any page on our website) and we will happily help you with the issue and replace the item if necessary.
Please contact us before returning any items.
Damaged in transit
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive. If you notice significant damage to the item or packaging please take clear photos or video showing the damage, refuse to accept delivery and contact us ASAP.
If you notice damage after delivery, please immediately send clear photos of the damage to email@example.com so we can make an insurance claim and look after you with a replacement at no cost to you. It is important you notify us and send photos within 2 days (preferably same day) of delivery.