Enjoy a long night sleep and check the time with ease with the Checkmate Addyson Rainbow LED Alarm Clock. It has a portable size and attractive display that perfect for all ages. The large numbers are easy to see even at night time.
This is perfect for frequent travellers and is a reliable timekeeping companion for students. Take it home and enjoy your daily grind even more.
Details and Features:
- Materials: Plastic
- Digital (silent)
- Multicolour LED display viewable in any exterior lighting condition, day or night
- Sleek white case for a modern look
- 12hr AM/PM and 24hr time format options
- Month, Date, Day of the week and Temperature display
- Day of the week language in English, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, Dutch and French
- Temperature display in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Snooze activated via the top button
- Timer mode
- Power saving mode when running on batteries. Under power saving mode you can clap, make a noise or knock the desk near the clock to turn on the LED display for 5 seconds
- World time mode. Browse through 16 major cities of the world. Can press the SET key to set the current time to that city
- Alarm choice of six musical tunes or 2 different beeps
- All key presses make a sound
- Main numbers are 3.5cm high. Lower numbers are 1.6cm high
1. Either 2 x AAA batteries (not included). Screen turns off after 5 seconds to conserve power when running on batteries.
2. Or by mains power with the included USB to DC5.0V cable. Screen displays full time when clock is powered via the cable. Power adapter not included. Simply plug the USB end into any phone charging adapter or usb charging adapter rated at 5V/1.5A. Batteries will act as back up in case of power failure
- Dimensions: 13.7cm Wide x 10cm High x 4.5cm Deep
- Weight: 170g
- Batteries required: 2 x AAA (not included)
- 1 year warranty
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS!
Checkmate items ship from Sydney by Courier
Checkmate items usually ship the next business day
Delivery estimates for Checkmate items from time of placing your order
Sydney Metro: 2 - 3 days
Melbourne Metro: 2 - 4 days
Adelaide, Canberra and Brisbane Metro: 3 - 6 days
Perth, Tasmania, Darwin, NSW Country, VIC Country, SA Country: 5 - 10 days
QLD Country, WA Country, NT Country: 8 - 14 days
We do not ship outside of Australia
A great online buying experience
Oh Clocks provides a seemless online buying experience. You will receive an order confirmation email immediately after making your purchase.
As soon as your order is booked for pick up, you will receive a shipment confirmation email including a link to your live tracking page. Our best in class tracking system emails you at every major step of the delivery (In Transit, Out For Delivery, Completed).
Not going to be home? We've got you covered
Once you add a product to your shopping cart, on the cart page you will be able to leave a note if you would like the driver to leave the package at your door if you're not home. By default if you're not home our couriers will leave a note (and a notification by email) letting you know from which nearby pick up point you can pick up your order at your convenience.
Your shipment is guaranteed
Oh Clocks shipments are insured door to door and are risk free to our customers. In the unlikely event of a problem with your delivery, simply contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org, live chat (bottom right of any page on our website) or phone 1300 799 574 and we will make it right ASAP. For more information see our Shipping & Returns page
CHANGE OF MIND? EASY RETURNS
Our goal is for you to love your new clock, but if for any reason you’re not happy with your purchase we will take it back within 30 days. We want you to shop for your clock with the knowledge that our Easy Returns policy has got your back.
To request a refund or exchange, simply email us at email@example.com within 30 days of your delivery date and we will happily take it back. We do not cover postage costs for returns and we do recommend our customers use registered insured post for their protection. You can choose between an exchange (free shipping as always to you) or a full refund made to your original payment method. Exchanges are shipped and refunds are processed once the clock makes it back to us in original condition. If you choose an exchange and the new clock is of lesser value we will refund the difference and if more expensive you'll be able to easily pay the difference online.
To be eligible for Easy Returns, the clock and packaging must make it back to us in their original brand new condition. We can not accept change of mind returns on clocks which are damaged.
- Easy Returns is only available on clocks under $250 as most of the more expensive clocks are special order.
- Trade/Business orders, and orders of multiple clocks will be handled on a case by case basis.
- Easy Returns is good for one exchange only. There will be no change of mind returns accepted on an exchanged clock.
Bear in mind you are always covered by Warranty for defects. Check below for details on Warranty.
Please contact us before returning any items.
All of our clocks come with at least 1 year warranty, with some products & brands offering 2 or even 5 years. Check the product page for specific warranty periods. If you believe that your clock is defective for any reason please call us immediately on 1300 799 574 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will go through the issue with you and advise on the process to make a warranty claim or have your clock(s) replaced.
Please contact us before returning any items.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive. If you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged please immediately send clear photos of the damage to email@example.com so we can make an insurance claim and look after you with a replacement. It is important you notify us and send photos within 2 days (preferably same day) of delivery. Alternatively call us on 1300 799 574.