Feeling eclectic and ready for a fancy French-themed home decor? The Café de la Tour Wooden Wall Clock does the perfect job in starting the transformation. This opulent wall ornament will excite your senses with its subtle beige, brown and black tones and large Roman numerals that all account for its stylish charm that's guaranteed to never grow old.
With a 70cm diameter, it's hard to miss this beauty adorning your bedroom, living room, kitchen or hallway walls, instantly becoming the focal point almost effortlessly. Made from craft wood and featuring metal hands and step movement (ticking), it can't get any more classic than the Cafe de la Tour Wooden Wall Clock. Completing the French feel is the inscription Depuis 1927 Cafe de la Tour Pour Manger Bon Paris, France.
Details and Features:
- Large Roman numerals
- Craft wood material to guarantee it withstands the test of time, keeping this clock as beautiful as when you first saw it even years later.
- Metal hands for that classic appeal, and to complement the wooden face, working together with its cream, brown and black finishes.
- Step movement (ticking).
- MDF wood construction for a classic look and feel.
- Dimensions: 70cm Diamter x 5cm Deep
- Operates on one AA battery (not included)
- 12 months warranty
Click the orange Add to Cart button above to own this beautiful clock