Braun Digital Travel Alarm Clock, White, 6cm
Details and Features:
- Materials: Plastic
- Digital (silent)
- Made to last from reliable and durable raw materials
- Clean and simple award winning design
- Rounded corners and flush on all sides
- Simultaneously shows the current time and alarm time
- Crescendo beep alarm which increases in volume and speed until it is turned off
- Compact travel size
- Reverse LCD display (The digital display may vary in contrast depending on room lighting)
- Touch snooze function
- Blue LED backlight function
- 12hr AM/PM and 24hr time format options
- Winner of a Red Dot Design Award for 2020
- Today’s award-winning range of Braun clocks are designed and built with a focus on quality and precision
- Dimensions: 5.75cm Wide x 5.75cm High x 2cm Deep
- Batteries required: 1 x AA (not included)
- Packed in a lovely gift box
- 2 year warranty
👍 Free Shipping On All Orders Australia Wide
Normal delivery estimates are further below, but it's the silly season and delays are to be expected.
🎄🎅 CHRISTMAS CUT-OFF DATES
For the best chance of a Christmas delivery by Friday 24th December.
Melbourne and Sydney Metro: Order by 9am Monday 20th December
Adelaide, Canberra and Brisbane Metro: Order by 9am Friday 17th December
Perth, Tasmania, Darwin, NSW Country, VIC Country, SA Country: Order by 9am Monday 13th December
QLD Country, WA Country, NT Country: Order by 9am Friday 10th December
- Remote zones will need additional transit time
- The above is a guide only and we cannot guarantee anything the closer we get to the cut-off dates. Couriers and Australia Post are making no assurances given the anticipated volume of freight within their networks this year. So to avoid disappointment, order as early as possible! :)
If you want your order sent via express post/courier, please email email@example.com or live chat with the following:
- The exact items you want - a link to the product page is handy.
- Along with your suburb and postcode.
- Leave your email if you're using live chat.
and we'll send an invoice via email for the items including an express shipping fee which you can easily pay through our secure checkout.
Please understand we are not in control of the shipping time once the item leaves our warehouse so cannot guarantee next day delivery the closer it gets to Christmas.
Normal free standard shipping delivery estimates from the time of placing your order
Melbourne and Sydney Metro: 1 - 3 days
Adelaide, Canberra and Brisbane Metro: 3 - 5 days
Perth, Tasmania, Darwin, NSW Country, VIC Country, SA Country: 5 - 10 days
QLD Country, WA Country, NT Country: 8 - 12 days
We do not ship outside of Australia
A great online shopping experience
Oh Clocks provides a seamless online shopping experience. You will receive an order confirmation email immediately after making your purchase.
As soon as your order is booked for pick up, you will receive a shipment confirmation email including a link to your live tracking page. Emails are sent at every major step of the delivery (In Transit, Out For Delivery, Completed).
Not going to be home? We've got you covered
Once you add a product to your shopping cart, on the cart dropdown you can tick the Authority To Leave checkbox for the driver to leave your item if you're not home. You can also leave a short note to specify where you'd like it left.
If you leave all that blank, by default if you're not home the driver will leave a note (and a notification by email) with details to collect from a nearby pick up point at your convenience.
Your shipment is guaranteed
Oh Clocks shipments are insured door to door and are risk free to our customers. In the unlikely event of a problem with your delivery, simply contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org, live chat (bottom right of any page on our website) or phone 1300 799 574 and we will make it right ASAP. For more information see our Shipping & Returns page
Change of mind? Easy Returns
Extended Christmas Returns: Our normal 30 day change of mind return policy is below, but we know a lot of customers are buying gifts which won't be opened until Christmas day.
That's why we will extend our returns period to January 31st 2022 for any item bought from November 15th 2021 all the way up to December 31st 2021.
Our goal is for you to love your new clock, but if for any reason you’re not happy with your purchase we will take it back within 30 days. We want you to shop for your clock with the knowledge that our Easy Returns policy has got your back.
To request a refund or exchange, simply email us at email@example.com within 30 days of your delivery date and we will happily take it back. We do not cover postage costs for returns and we do recommend our customers use registered insured post for their protection.
You can choose between an exchange (free shipping as always to you) or a full refund made to your original payment method. Exchanges are shipped and refunds are processed once the clock makes it back to us in original condition. If you choose an exchange and the new clock is of lesser value we will refund the difference and if more expensive you'll be able to easily pay the difference online.
To be eligible for Easy Returns, the clock and packaging must make it back to us in their original brand new condition. We can not accept change of mind returns on clocks which are damaged.
- Trade/Business orders, and orders of multiple items will be handled on a case by case basis.
- Accepted returns of trade/business and bulk orders will be refunded minus:
1. Our cost of shipping the order to you
2. Any payment processor/credit card fees incurred if you paid via a method other than bank transfer.
Bear in mind you are always covered by Warranty for defects. Check below for details on Warranty.
Please contact us before returning any items.
All of our clocks come with at least 1 year warranty, with some products & brands offering 2 or even 5 years. Check the product page for specific warranty periods. If you believe that your clock is defective for any reason please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1300 799 574 or live chat (bottom right of any page on our website) and we will happily help you with the issue and replace the item if necessary.
Please contact us before returning any items.
Damaged in transit
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive. If you notice significant damage to the item or packaging please take clear photos or video showing the damage, refuse to accept delivery and contact us ASAP.
If you notice damage after delivery, please immediately send clear photos of the damage to email@example.com so we can make an insurance claim and look after you with a replacement at no cost to you. It is important you notify us and send photos within 2 days (preferably same day) of delivery.