A glorious design and great functionality is what the Howard Miller Templeton Table Clock boasts of. Featuring a two-tone ensemble of silver and satin Rosewood, it has a contemporary vibe with its bracket style and curved front. A glass crystal takes center stage revealing an intricate skeleton movement in a polished silver finish. Its state-of-the-art dial carries a brushed silver-finished numeral ring with black Roman numeral markers and spade hands, alongside a separate seconds track with Arabic numerals. This table clock offers protection for your tabletops or desks with its felt bottom. Being a carriage clock, it is handy and easy to move around your desk or even your home or office. Nothing offers everything you need in one - beauty and function at its finest.
Details & Dimensions
- A bracket style carriage clock in satin Rosewood finish with a curved front and silver accents.
- Features an intricate, polished silver-finished skeleton movement carried by a glass crystal.
- The dial consists of a silver-finished numeral ring has black Roman numeral markers and spade hands with a separate seconds track with Arabic numerals.
- Has a felt bottom to protect your desks or tabletops.
- Quartz, battery-operated, movement includes one AA sized battery.
- 17cm Wide x 19cm High x 6cm Deep
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Click the orange Add to Cart button above to own this beautiful clock