The Howard Miller Shore Station Wall Clock proves that function should never compromise style. Made with wood in Rosewood Hall finish, this weather station wall clock exhibits an all-in-one purpose of telling time, temperature and weather while keeping its classic and elegant design. Features three ivory dials arranged vertically, each of which has black numeral markers and encased in glass crystal covers surrounded by polished brass-tone bezels. This wall clock is suitable for a home or office with a theme exuding class and elegance without foregoing its love of thorough functionality. Details & Dimensions
- A wooden wall clock that combines a barometer, a thermometer and a clock.
- Made of wood in Rosewood Hall finish in select hardwood and veneers.
- Features three ivory dials with black numeral markers in glass crystal cases and brass-tone bezels.
- Quartz, battery-operated, movement requires one AA sized battery.
- 13cm Wide x 38cm High x 3cm Deep
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Click the orange Add to Cart button above to own this beautiful clock