Dark wood and gold never goes old. The handsome Howard Miller Rosewood Arch Table Clock features a union of two elements that always go well with each other. Its arch-shaped body is made in high-gloss Rosewood Hall finish boasting of an ivory dial with triple rim enclosed in glass crystal and brass-finished bezel. The classic dial has black Roman numeral markers and bears black hands. It has a brass-finished metal base with little oval feet that serve as a stand protecting your fancy desk. It is handy and easy to move around your desk making it even more convenient to use which adds to its unique aesthetic. This table clock should be perfectly situated in a classic yet luxuriously themed home or office.
Details & Dimensions
- An arch-shaped table clock in high-gloss Rosewood Hall finish on select hardwood and veneers.
- Features a white dial with triple rim carrying black hands and Roman numeral markers, encased in a glass crystal cover with a brass-finished bezel.
- Has a brass-finished metal base.
- Quartz, battery-operated, alarm movement includes one AAA sized battery.
- 10cm Wide x 13cm High x 4cm Deep
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Click the orange Add to Cart button above to own this beautiful clock