Gold, silver and crystal are the main features of the Howard Miller New Orleans Table Clock. It looks like a facade of a Greek museum, complete with bold and brilliant columns made of solid brass in polished silver and gold tone accents. Its ivory dial ingrained onto a crystal glass stand has a glass cover with a golden bezel and black Roman numeral markers. Its distinct shape adds to its compelling charm with a functionality of having an easy grip to move around your desk or table. It offers a felt bottom for protection against scratches on desks made of fine materials. This table clock puts on the unique elegance perfect for a luxuriously themed home or office.
Details & Dimensions
- Solid brass, palladium plated table clock with a distinct shape and polished silver tone accents.
- This table clock is bracket style and offers a brass-finished top and bottom metal base.
- The ivory dial features a polished brass-finished bezel, black numerals and hands glass crystal cover.
- Has a felt bottom for protection of fine desks.
- Quartz, battery-operated movement includes one N sized battery.
- Comes in a double-hinged, black velvet presentation box
- 14cm Wide x 14cm High x 5cm Deep
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Click the orange Add to Cart button above to own this beautiful clock