If it's a banjo weather station you're looking for, then it seems like you've found yourself a winning choice. The Cobb & Co Large Banjo Weather Station is a gem in walnut stained, hand sanded plantation pine and solid brass instruments. This fabulous combination makes it a piece that's always welcome in your interiors, and great as a gift to any person in your life. Considering the longevity of this product, it's definitely a great investment for your family or your office to have.
Details and Features:
- Materials: Plantation pine, Solid brass, Glass
- Glass Lens
- Featuring a thermometer to read the temperature (In Celsius and Fahrenheit), barometer to read the changes in pressure and hygrometer to read the humidity
- The barometer mechanism is a design unique to COBB & Co, unavailable anywhere else in the world
- Crafted from prestigious solid plantation pine. Carefully hand sanded and polished to bring out the natural, unique patterns in the timber for an unmatched solid feel and quality finish
- Solid brass bezel. Unlike plated brass which wears out over time, solid brass lasts a lifetime
- Perfect as a special gift
- Dimensions: 28cm Wide x 79cm High
- Weight: 3.1kg
- Packed in a lovely gift box
- Lifetime guarantee! Since the beginning, COBB & Co clocks have been built using only the most premium materials which ensures complete precision and reliability - Backed for a lifetime
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS!
COBB & Co items ship from Melbourne by Courier
COBB & Co items usually ship the next business day
Delivery estimates for COBB & Co items from time of placing your order
Melbourne Metro: 2 - 3 days
Sydney Metro: 2 - 4 days
Adelaide, Canberra and Brisbane Metro: 3 - 6 days
Perth, Tasmania, Darwin, NSW Country, VIC Country, SA Country: 5 - 10 days
QLD Country, WA Country, NT Country: 8 - 14 days
We do not ship outside of Australia
A great online buying experience
Oh Clocks provides a seemless online buying experience. You will receive an order confirmation email immediately after making your purchase.
As soon as your order is booked for pick up, you will receive a shipment confirmation email including a link to your live tracking page. Our best in class tracking system emails you at every major step of the delivery (In Transit, Out For Delivery, Completed).
Not going to be home? We've got you covered
Once you add a product to your shopping cart, on the cart page you will be able to leave a note if you would like the driver to leave the package at your door if you're not home. By default if you're not home our couriers will leave a note (and a notification by email) letting you know from which nearby pick up point you can pick up your order at your convenience.
Your shipment is guaranteed
Oh Clocks shipments are insured door to door and are risk free to our customers. In the unlikely event of a problem with your delivery, simply contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org, live chat (bottom right of any page on our website) or phone 1300 799 574 and we will make it right ASAP. For more information see our Shipping & Returns page
CHANGE OF MIND? EASY RETURNS
Our goal is for you to love your new clock, but if for any reason you’re not happy with your purchase we will take it back within 30 days. We want you to shop for your clock with the knowledge that our Easy Returns policy has got your back.
To request a refund or exchange, simply email us at email@example.com within 30 days of your delivery date and we will happily take it back. We do not cover postage costs for returns and we do recommend our customers use registered insured post for their protection. You can choose between an exchange (free shipping as always to you) or a full refund made to your original payment method. Exchanges are shipped and refunds are processed once the clock makes it back to us in original condition. If you choose an exchange and the new clock is of lesser value we will refund the difference and if more expensive you'll be able to easily pay the difference online.
To be eligible for Easy Returns, the clock and packaging must make it back to us in their original brand new condition. We can not accept change of mind returns on clocks which are damaged.
- Easy Returns is only available on clocks under $250 as most of the more expensive clocks are special order.
- Trade/Business orders, and orders of multiple clocks will be handled on a case by case basis.
- Easy Returns is good for one exchange only. There will be no change of mind returns accepted on an exchanged clock.
Bear in mind you are always covered by Warranty for defects. Check below for details on Warranty.
Please contact us before returning any items.
All of our clocks come with at least 1 year warranty, with some products & brands offering 2 or even 5 years. Check the product page for specific warranty periods. If you believe that your clock is defective for any reason please call us immediately on 1300 799 574 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will go through the issue with you and advise on the process to make a warranty claim or have your clock(s) replaced.
Please contact us before returning any items.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive. If you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged please immediately send clear photos of the damage to email@example.com so we can make an insurance claim and look after you with a replacement. It is important you notify us and send photos within 2 days (preferably same day) of delivery. Alternatively call us on 1300 799 574.